Nothing bugs us in historic Thomasville, Georgia — and we’ve got the guts to prove it.
Thomasville Center for the Arts has invited a colony of creatives to invade the nooks and crannies in The Bottom | Creative District with spectacular works of art to widen your view of the winged and wonderful bug’s world.
It’s a celebration you don’t want to miss!
- Chalk Art Competition Artists of all levels swarm The Ritz for the chance to be crowned King or Queen Bee
The Ritz Amphitheater | Sep 6 | 8 am – 2 pm
To be part of the Chalk Art Competition, buzz over HERE
- Live Chalk Art Experience
Professional artists zap the pavement with vibrant hues
Thomasville Center for the Arts Downtown | Sep 6 | 8 am – 8pm
- BUGOUT Exhibition Opening and Artist Awards
Be a fly on the wall to experience the fantastical collections of artists Bob Sober + Winston Cornish
Thomasville Center for the Arts Downtown | Sep 6 | 6 – 7:30 pm
- City of Thomasville’s First Friday Sip & Stroll Concert
Featuring the soulful sounds of the Honey Hounds
The Ritz Amphitheater | Sep 6 | 8 – 10 pm
- Flutter-by Public Art Project
Muralist Ron Thomson proves it truly is a bug’s life with this larger-than-life experience
UnVacant Lot | Sep 6 – 27 | Open Daily
To bee a sponsor, buzz over HERE