WEDNESDAYS | 3:30 – 5pm
Take a deep dive into the world of animation with Rickela Reynolds, filmmaker and artist. This class will explore the history and styles of animation, study character design, and understand animation’s fundamental components. As a culminating project, each student will create an original simple animation.
SPRING 2020 DETAILS:
- Wednesdays | 3:30 – 5pm | Ages 11-15
- $225 per semester (save $25) or $50 per month
- Spring Semester dates | January 6 – May 19 | No Class April 7 (Spring Break)
- Spring Showcase | May 8 | 10am – 4pm
- Full Scholarships available for students in financial need and receiving free or reduced lunch
The Animation Intensive Class is based at the historic main campus of Thomasville Center for the Arts at 600 E. Washington Street in the 2nd Floor Design Lab. Classes follow the city and county schools calendar.
COVID UPDATES | Thomasville Center for the Arts follows school health and safety policies and precautions, including teacher masks, social distancing, and limited class sizes, as well as CDC recommended guidelines for venues.