Call to Artists
CALL to ARTISTS
Every fall Thomasville welcomes the arrival of world-renowned wildlife artists from near and far to Wildlife Arts Festival, embarking on its 28th year in 2023. A true celebration of Thomasville’s sporting culture during a long weekend in November, at the start of Georgia’s Quail season, through a Fine Art Show, experiences that celebrate the land, workshops led by artists and designers and family friendly events.
Artist Application >>
Over 140 pieces of art created by emerging artists throughout our region. Take home a piece of one-of-a-kind work, and support this community of creative professionals as we help them in the development of their artistic careers. Connect to the creatives who make our community unique.
Artist Application >>
Status: Part-Time | Seasonal | Unpaid with Perks
Looking for creative, self-motivated artists/visionaries with the desire to work on public art projects over several programs. This is an amazing learning experience for any person aspiring to work in the art field.
- System management of documents across various platforms
- Input in both design and implementation with interaction across TCA programs
- Collaborating and assisting with the creation of experiences
- Work with director to create collateral for public art
- Submit opportunities to local and regional community calendars
- Social media document preparation
- Hands-on public art implementation
Flexible on hours, but prefer a minimum of 2 days/week. Some applicants may be eligible for class credit from their college or university. Accepted interns working 12 hours/week or more will receive perks that include: tickets to events, class and workshop opportunities, monthly gas stipend, and a free membership to THOM Collective. You will learn so much here!
Please send a resume along with a cover letter stating why you think you are a good fit for this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status: Part-Time | Seasonal | Unpaid
- Monthly eblasts to members
- Updating information and platforms for new members
- Website updates for members
- Managing artwork for platforms
- Assist in planning and coordination of THOM Collective challenges and exhibitions
- Assist in managing THOM Collective artists for Teaching Artist Residency programs
- Be a part of creative marketing for artists
Flexible on hours, but prefer a minimum of 2 days/week. Some applicants may be eligible for class credit from their college or university. Accepted interns will receive perks that include: tickets to events, class and workshop opportunities, and a free membership to THOM Collective.
Please send a resume, along with a cover letter stating why you think you are a good fit for this internship to email@example.com.