APRIL 16, 2021
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
The Biscuit Company
219 Oak St. Thomasville
What is Due South?
Due South is a celebration of all things southern. The sights, the sounds and those tastes – D I V I N E. It’s an experience that excites all the senses but it’s also a fundraiser for arts education and programming in Thomasville, Ga.
For 10 years we’ve been rocking to the coolest sounds this side of the Mississippi and serving up the greatest eats and smoothest drinks with the best people. It’s become a tradition around these parts, one that Thomasville Center for the Arts in partnership with Thomasville National Bank is proud to continue.
We invite you to kick back with us this April and enjoy something a little different. ShinDig has always lived within Due South as the culminating party during the open-air concert and has been coined as the best party of the year – that makes us smile. We hope you agree. We won’t have space enough for all of our friends but a small gathering around some good tunes that remind us of good times, and promises of a better tomorrow when we can all gather big again.
6:30 pm Hannah Wright featuring Blue Burden open it up!
Pods are served appetizer & drinks
7:15 pm Pods are served dinner & drinks
7:30 pm Rollin’ in the Hay takes the stage and we jam
9:00 pm That’s a wrap – drive safe friends!
- Temperature checks will be happening at checkin.
- Please sit this one out if you are high-risk, under the weather or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
- Complimentary masks will be given to any guest that needs one.
- Mask wearing outside of your Party Pod is encouraged.
- No pets at ShinDig, service animals will be allowed.
- No smoking please.
What is Thomasville Center for the Arts doing to keep guests safe during ShinDig?
Thomasville Center for the Arts will be implementing safety protocols to ensure guests, staff and volunteers are adhering to CDC recommended guidelines around gatherings. We ask that all guests attending ShinDig follow these suggested safety protocols so we can all get back to enjoying live music.
- Instead of gathering in a big way we have limited capacity to safely gather in a “Party Pod” with up to 8 guests in each dedicated space.
- Party Pods will be spaced according to current recommended guidelines for outdoor gatherings and events.
- All food & beverage will be served to your Party Pod.
- Guests will be encouraged to stay in their Party Pod, with the exception of restroom breaks.
- The wearing of masks will be encouraged when guests are not in their Party Pod. Complimentary masks will be available.
- Increased hand washing and sanitizing stations will be at every entry and gathering point.
- All guests, staff and volunteers will have temperatures taken upon check-in.
Where can I learn more about the artists performing at Due South ShinDig?
Head over to our EXPERIENCE page to learn more!
Will Thomasville Center for the Arts or their partners be hosting other events this Spring?
What is the price to attend Due South ShinDig?
Please visit our SPONSOR PAGE for purchases.
What if I have a roll-over ticket from Due South 2020?
We have been contacting all roll-over sponsors directly to secure your designated Party Pod(s).
*Please note that general admission Due South roll-over tickets are not eligible for Due South ShinDig. We are hosting a 2nd Saturday event, April 10, 2021, that loosely models Due South general admission and we will be contacting you to roll-over your general admission ticket to that event. Thank you for understanding and working with us as we work to provide engaging community programming that supports Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Are kids allowed to ShinDig?
Unfortunately, no. Not this year. We’re going to miss the kiddos but with continued regulations and challenges due to COVID, this year’s ShinDig will be 21 and over. We encourage you to bring the family to our 2nd Saturday open-air concert on April 10, 2021 – stay tuned for more details on our 2ND SATURDAY page and social media @thomasvillearts.
We would also like to encourage you to schedule an Uber, driving service or designate a driver if you and your Party Pod intend to enjoy brew & spirits during ShinDig.