LEARNING PODS | small-group creative learning
Ready to get your child’s learning muscles back in shape? Learning Pods at TCA offer small-group (8-10 students) creative instruction, including project-based learning, digital academic skill-building, and arts with certified teachers.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday | August 18 – 20 + August 25 – 27
- Grades Kindergarten through 8th. NOTE: K-2 POD IS FULL AT THIS TIME.
- $200 for two-week pilot program
- Full Scholarships available to students in financial need and receiving free and reduced lunch
- Free lunch available
- LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE | CLICK TO REGISTER TODAY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! THE WONDERERS POD (GRADES K-2) IS NOW FULL. WE ARE RELEASING LIMITED SPOTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP PARTICIPANTS TO SIGN UP BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 7.
We are also exploring off-site pod possibilities. To be put on a waiting list and learn more about off-site pods, please email Katie Chastain at email@example.com.