Art with Schools | 2020 - 2021
In a year of uncertainty for teachers, students, and administrators, TCA has planned a schools program to enrich and entertain, to encourage artful experimentation and showcase student work.
COVID-19 UPDATE | We are closely monitoring COVID-19 in our community and following CDC, state and local government guidelines. TCA will follow school-specific protocol for all school programs. Regularly scheduled Live Theater programs have been replaced with more intimate and in-depth instruction with Visiting Artists.
- REACH | Serve 1500 students and 63 teachers through Visiting Arts and Immersion programs
- DIVERSITY | Hiring of teaching artists to mirror demographics within schools.
- CURRICULAR | Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) focus for Visiting Artists. Arts-integrated lesson plan for all programs.
- PARTNERSHIPS | Five or more community and state-wide program partners.
- FINANCIAL | Greater than 60% budget allocation to artist fees and student expense.
- HEALTH & SAFETY | Reduce community spread of COVID-19 and other airborne illnesses through best practices in sanitization, social distancing, and more.