THOM Magazine profiles both who and what is inspiring the creative life of our community. Many pages feature Thomasville’s forward thinkers and visionaries, but it’s not just about Thomasville. It’s a compilation of the creative forces within our nation and beyond that are driving the creative and innovative thinking that is actively shaping the life of the entire Red Hills Region.
It is part guide, part magazine, artfully created by a small powerhouse team at Thomasville Center for the Arts.
- Juxtaposition – Stephanie Burt
- Writing Her Story, Rewriting History – Malvina Hoffman
- Kindred Spirits – Red Hills Rover Rally
- Small Ball, Trampled Gras & Happy Motoring – Tactical Urbanism
- Thom’s Guide
- Markets in the Luberon- A Summer in Provence
- Happy Trails – Connecting Community
- Making It in Thomasville – Blackwater Timber Company