The concept of THOM as a publication serves two missions: to tell the story of how creatives around our region inspire and become inspired, and to fuel the creative economy that supports their crafts. Our readers are not only artists, but those who live artfully. As the publisher of THOM, Thomasville Center for the Arts is at the center of all of this, and uses the mindfully crafted pages of THOM to ignite conversation and culture.
- Exposing and documenting creative life, especially in our region. This also includes creative influences on our community from elsewhere.
- Supporting artistic expression through writing, photography, illustration and design.
- Serving as a resource to connect people.
- Acting as a calling card for our community that showcases our rich cultural assets.
- Bring exposure to the arts and local businesses. The THOM circulation includes 10,000 printed copies per issue.
Reach our loyal readers and influential tastemakers through over 100 businesses, partners, and featured subjects located both locally and throughout the greater Southeastern region of the U.S. and beyond
Approximately 6 months: issues are replenished regularly
Spring Issue | Mid-April through October | Partner Commitment Deadline December 15
Fall Issue | November through April | Partner Commitment Deadline June 15
Partners receive the THOM treatment!
- Complimentary professional photo shoot
- Complimentary creative direction with the THOM team
- Option to purchase your photos from the photographer (with the exception of the chosen shot for THOM)
Send a high-resolution (black and white or color) of your logo in a transparent PNG format fie to Joanne. The THOM design team will contact you to confirm your layout concept and the date, time and preferred location of your photo shoot. You will be paired with a talented photographer and scheduled for one memorable photo shoot.
Photos from the shoot may be requested and purchased from the photographer for business or personal use. After photos are taken, the THOM team will design your page using the best photos from the shoot and email a proof for approval. There is a limit of three rounds of changes. After that, any additional round of edits will result in a $100 charge to cover the additional cost. The editor reserves the right to select the final image and design. Any photos taken belong to Thomasville Center for the Arts and may be used to promote THOM magazine both online and in print.
Joanne Thomas will be your ambassador throughout the entire process. Should you have any questions regarding your THOM Partner experience, you will be led to the appropriate team member.
Thank you for supporting our magazine and the Thomasville Center for the Arts. You make THOM possible!