A talented group of arts education partners, alongside national, state, and local grant-makers and corporate partners, allow Thomasville Center for the Arts to provide a robust menu of arts programming.
Resident arts education partners utilize classroom and performing spaces at the Center to provide high-quality artistic instruction in visual art, music, dance and performing arts, as well as bring renowned professional artists and performers to Southwest Georgia.
Federal and private foundation funding plays an integral part in advancing the mission of the Center. Current grant makers supporting Thomasville Center for the Arts include:
- Cherokee Foundation Charitable Fund
- Georgia Council for the Arts
- Junior Service League of Thomasville
- Lewis Hall & Mildred Sasser Singletary Foundation, Inc.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Thomasville Antique Show Foundation, Inc.
- Thomasville Entertainment Foundation
- William Howard Flowers, Jr. Foundation, Inc.
- Williams Family Foundation of Georgia, Inc.
Local schools, colleges, and educators partner with the Center to enhance arts education and integration efforts:
- Brookwood School
- Grady County Schools
- Thomas County Schools
- Thomas University
- Thomasville City Schools
Each year, many generous corporate and individual donors participate in annual giving, Due South, Wildlife Arts Festival, program support, and the Center’s Capital Campaign.